The government of the Republic of Korea invites excellent students from partner countries for this short-term training program, managed by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education. This program is designed to offer the future global leaders with invaluable experience in Korea. Students who are interested in this program are cordially invited.
1. Period : July 7th(Tuesday) ~ July 17th(Friday), 2020
2. Number of students : One High School Student
- Those enrolled at a high school that offers Korean language classes
- Those with at high school taht offers Korean language clasess
- Those with a high level of Korean and English proficiency
- Preference is given to the students of high school where korean language teachers are dispatched by the Korean Goverment
- Priority is given to the students who have never been in Korea.
4. Payment of program expenses
a. NIIED : Round trip air ticket, accommodation in Korea, and traveler’s
b. Students : Transportation fare in his/her country, visa processing fees.
6. Important Notes
a. The program will be offered in English.
b. Shared accommodation with decent facilities will be offered.
c. Meals will be mostly Korean food.
d. The program staff will be with students during the whole program.
e. It is not allowed to have a private schedule during the whole program.
f. Students are encouraged to make efforts to understand Korean language,
education, culture and etc. by visiting our website(www.studyinkorea.go.kr)
before their arrival in Korea.
For apply send us via email the following documents until March 25th:
1. Application Form (Complete)
2. Copy of Passport
3. Institution enrolment certificate
Atached fails :