1. Period : July 8th(Mon) -August 9th(Fri), 2019 / 5 weeks
2. Number of Participants : 80 undergraduate students in total
(40 from Africa / 40 from Latin America)
3. Eligibility : Students who are in 2nd or 4th grade of undergraduate education in University of Africa and Latin America and interested in studying in Korea.
4. Benefits : Airfare, Accomodation, Tuition fee and Traveler's Insurance
5. Deadline of Application : April 12th(Fri), 2019
6. Training Institutions and Training Fields : Please refer to attached files
7. How to apply
1) Receipt of the application is done by email address of the person in charge of this program.
2) Please refer to attached files for program details.
3) For further information, please contact one of the application offices in the 4 designated Korean universities.
For detail information please refer to atached files :